Sweet honey soap bars
Soap cubes (I had 3 small bars for 3 soaps, shea bar, white soap bar and transparent)
Mica color powder ( 2- pink and golden)
Soap mold (I had only one small, but it is always better to have extra 1 or 2)
2 microwave safe bowls
Alcohol (if need to get rid of bubbles)
Spray bottle for alcohol
- Cut soap cubes on smaller pieces in 2 different bowls in order to make 2 colors. Microwave one by one for 20-30 seconds until it melts. Carefully remove from microwave (it might be hot) and add mica color slowly as you mix with the stirrer stick, making sure that the soap is smooth with no bubbles.
- Add about 8-10 drops of your fragrance of choice and stir. Be sure to work quickly as the soap solidifies rapidly. If your soap starts to solidify before you pour, place in the microwave another 10-15 seconds and stir.
- Decide which color you want each section of your soap to be and then carefully pour each colored soap mixture into the section of your choosing. Make sure to fill each mold all the way to the top.
- To avoid bubbles from forming in your soap, you can put alcohol into the spray bottle and spray it into your soap mixture to lessen the bubbles.
- Leave your soap to dry completely, this will take about 2 hours. Once it is fully dried, squeeze the mold gently until the soap pops out.
- If you had only one mold like me, reheat remaining soap mixture, adding a little more fragrance if desired and repeat 3-5 steps.