Hello, my friends! Today I will show you how to make another Christmas ornament. It is quiet easy one, honestly, I had a really sad day, so I decided not to think much and just put it together without any scheme or specific template. I wanted something easy this day. I just needed not to think about anything.
So, we need:
- Hot glue gun;
- hot glue;
- 2 colors of foam (again, you will need less than a full sized piece, don`t cut the whole thing);
- some beads or stones to decorate the ornament;
- some ribbon for hanging ornament
- pencil to mark the lines.
- Measure your foam 1 cm on the narrow side and make the lines with a help of ruler. You will see more lines than I used, it is because I really did not know what I will make. But you will need for this one : 4 of each color, another 2 stripes I cut on 4 pieces.
2. I cut 2 white circles about 3,5 cm, 1 strip – 2 cm, 1 strip – 0,5 cm and one 3 cm on 10 cm.
3. First, I rolled a piece 3*10 around the tube or some stick, it was easier to get even tube from foam, hot glued the edges. Try not to glue the stick to it. after I pulled it out.
4. I attached with a hot glue one circle and started to glue white stripes. In order they were attached evenly, I was gluing them on opposite side from each other. When I attached 4 white, I did the same with golden between white.
5. When I finished with golden stripes, I attached another circle on the tube from opposite side and repeat the same moves in order to make a ball.
6. Next, I glued white stripes at the middle of tube, making it look like a wave and repeat the same with golden.
7. I twisted short golden stripes just like on the picture, glued the edges and attached to the middle of the ornament where are white stripes. When I finished with all short pieces, I decorated ornament at the middle with thin, about 0,5 cm stripe from white foamiran in order to cover places of attachment. I added some stones, you can see it on the picture.
8. Then, I took the stripe 2 cm wide, fold it on half and glued in order it stayed that way. I took silver thread, glued to the end of this white stripe, which I fold on half and started to roll it with a hot glue. When I made a snail, I attached it to the top of ornament, this part is for hanging this hand made decoration on Christmas tree or on garland.